ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The submission of the abstracts to the International Molecular Medicine Symposium by the Bosphorus can only be done via the Online Sumbission System found at the symposium website (www.intmedsym.org).
Applications submitted by fax, electronic or postal mail, or directly to be delivered will not be accepted.
The Scientific Committee has the right to change the form and category of the presentation, and to accept or reject the application.
Abstracts will be presented either in oral or poster format.
Abstracts should be prepared in English. Abstract presentations will be done in English.
When submitting a paper, authors should indicate the presentation preference (oral or poster).
• During submission of the paper, it should be indicated which of the following subheadings the study belongs to:
1. Cell Organization
2. Cell Function
3. Stem Cell Biology
4. Recombinant DNA Technologies
5. Cancer Biology
6. Tissue Engineering
7. Organ Transplantation
8. Chromatin Structure and Gene Regulation
- During Only the first letter of the summary title should be capitalized (abbreviation in the title should not be used).
- The name and surname of the authors should be clearly stated in the relevant section of the institution and city system in which they work. However, there should not be any sentences to introduce the institution or researchers in the summary of the abstract.
- The names should not include academic titles.
- Abstract shall not exceed 250 words.
- The abstracts should be arranged according to the following sections and these sections should not be listed as headlines in the abstract.
- Project / research support for the proposed research should be stated in the "Note to the Scientific Committee".
- Abstracts that are currently in progress and that have not yet received results and studies that do not include the sections given above will not be evaluated.
- It is necessary to pay attention to misspellings in order to print the summaries sent via the online abstracts module. The authors are responsible for all typos.
ASSESSMENT OF THE ABSTRACTS
- The assessments will be made by the Scientific Committee of the Symposium.
- Name, surname and institutions of the authors will be kept unrevealed to the committee.
- In order for the abstract to be evaluated, the submitter must have completed the congress registration process.
ACCEPTANCE - REJECTION
The acceptance / rejection letters will be sent by e-mail to the authors till 16th of April 2019.
- Posters should be prepared on a single paper
- Poster size: 50 cm (width) x 70 cm (height).
- Please note the abstract title, authors and addresses on the top of the poster.
- Materials required to hang the posters (tape, scissors etc) will be available at the poster area.
You can contact the Secretariat of the Congress (email@example.com) for all questions regarding the submission of the abstracts.